Saturday, October 16, 2010

Saturday's 2nd Read: Hurt Me So Good by Joely Sue Burkhart

I'm about a third of the way through Hurt Me So Good by Joely Sue Burkhart.  I wasn't sure about this one at first.  The blurb I read seemed to be taking this to the darker side and I wasn't sure I was going to like that.  Now that I've read 9 chapters the characters are so compelling and so driven its impossible not to be drawn into their story.  Harsh, rough, violent, the deeper sado masochistic side of the BDSM scene.  It's intriguing to see into that.  The fact that Victor is so torn and tormented by his own fear of loosing his baser nature seems to make Shiloh even more determined to win him as her Master.  The writing is good, the story is fascinating.  This is proving to be a very interesting read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment