Thursday, December 2, 2010

Playing Catch-up!

Wow! It's been awhile since I last posted.  Sometimes life just gets in the way and time really does fly by.  It's December already!  The year seems to have passed in a blur. 

Last post was on BEG ME by Shiloh Walker.  Excellent story and I really enjoyed it.  Since that post I haven't stopped reading (yeah like that's ever going to happen!!) I just haven't found the time to post.  Let me see if I can't at least list what I've read since then.

Best Friends by Kira Chase.  This was an interesting read but I wasn't too thrilled with the ending.  Disappointed I guess would be the best description. 












Mount Up (Memory Grove) Feed the Fire (Memory Grove) Pull the Trigger (Memory Grove) 
Pull the Trigger (Memory Grove) Feed the Fire (Memory Grove) Mount Up (Memory Grove) 
Mount Up, Feed The Fire & Pull The Trigger (Memory Grove) by Melissa Ecker & Staci Helling.  These three books were excellent reads.  I thoroughly enjoyed them.  The characters were real enough, the story compelling enough that I read them back to back and hated to reach the end of the last story.  HOT sex scenes and great emotional content that built the tension and made you want to know what happened next really made these books enjoyable.

  http://www.jasminejade.com/ps-8891-138-adding-heat.aspx   Adding Heat by Cris Anson.  This is another in the Cougar Challenge series and like all the others it was a fun read.  The connection with the Blog and the other ladies on there adds just enough connection to the other stories to make you feel like you're touching base with old friends.  Each one adds to the others even though each story stands on it's own.  I can thoroughly recommend any of these books as a great, fun read and Adding Heat is right up there with the rest.

Her Best Friends Lover by Shiloh Walker. This was fun read.  The characters were fun, deep and had some serious issues.  The twists and turns in the plot had you wondering if this was all going to work out or not. I know, romance stories always work out in the end but it was fun just following along.  Watching Dale actually fall in love with Lauren without realizing it and how he came to grips with it was fascinating.









Good Girls Don't  Whipped Cream and Handcuffs  Silk Scarves and Seduction, Whipped Cream and Handcuffs, Good Girls Don't, A Present for Christmas -- All by Shiloh Walker.
These were all very good stories.  Shiloh Walker tells very good stories, her characters are real enough to make you want to know what happens to them, the stories gripping enough to keep you reading and the sex and romance are a perfect match.  I can recommend all of these stories as well worth your time.

This kind of covers what I've been reading since BEG ME by Shiloh Walker.  I may have missed a few but I've pretty much covered what I have.

Currently I'm reading Hungry For You: An Argeneau Novel by Lynsay Sands.  I love her Argeneau Series.  This one started off with a laugh and I honestly had a hard time putting it down to go to sleep!  I've been doing my best to ignore my Kindle sitting next to me because I know once I start I won't stop till its done and I'm really trying to savor this read!  I highly recommend this and all the other Argeneau Novels by Lynsay Sands.  If you enjoy vampires, fun and plenty of laughter, loving and suspense then you'll most definitely enjoy this series! 

Have fun all .. I'm off to READ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment