Friday, August 12, 2011

Kara's Moon by Gerri Hill

I visited Gerri Hill's web site last night and discovered a series of short stories in her free read Fiction section.  Wow ... these were all absolutly great reads.  The Zeiko Place was an eerie but very cool story.  Young love, misunderstanding, heart break and years lost.  This was a very interesting read.

Romance Or Something Like It was funny and absolutely great to read. What some people go through to get what they want and need.

The Eve, that was good. I loved the twists in that one and the characters were good and solid.

My favorite though was Kara's Moon. That story was gripping, touching, it had me laughing and had tears running down my face at the end. The characters were fascinating, the story compelling and what an emotional roller coaster.

I really enjoyed reading all of them.  You really should take the time and visit Gerri's site.  You won't be disappointed.

http://www.gerrihill.com/fiction.html

No comments:

Post a Comment