Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Quick Bite (w/bonus material) by Lynsay Sands

Finished A Quick Bite by Lynsay Sands.  This isn't the first time I've read this book.  Actually it's about the the 4th or 5th time.  I really enjoy reading the Argeneau series. The characters are funny, real and about as diverse as you can imagine.  The stories are fun to read, exciting and intense in their own way and can carry you along with them from the first page.  There are 15 books and several short stories in this series and each one has made me laugh & cry and care about this crazy family.  Its fun getting to know all the characters and being able to go along with them as they grow and change and develop. 

I highly recommend this series and this book A Quick Bite is actually the first in the series. Lissiana and Greg are just so likeable and fun.  Their attraction is almost immediate and the things they go through trying to protect each other while not admitting to any feelings is endearing and at time comical. 

Here's a link to Lynsay Sands site and her Argeneau series.  I hope you can enjoy this series as much as I have.

http://www.lynsaysands.net/books/index.html#argeneau

A Bite Before Christmas is coming in November in an anthology with Jeaniene Frost and then in January 2012 comes Under a Vampie Moon.  I can't wait to get my hands on these! 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment