Sunday, August 7, 2011

Retribution (A Dark Hunter Novel) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

I finished reading Retribution (A Dark-Hunter Novel) by Sherrilyn Kenyon and I gave it 5 stars.  I really enjoy this series and the characters are always so strong yet vulnerable.  In this one we get a good look at William Jessup "Sundown" Brady and his love for Matilda Aponi (Abigail in the latest re-incarnation of spirit).  A timeless love that followed the spirits of three people down times endless road, re-incarnation to re-incarnation.  Each one growin, changing and building on the past. Also in this one I really liked hearing the Native American histories and legends.  That is always fascinating and Sherrilyn Kenyon had done a wonderful job in tying those into this latest nove.  The is a great story that I truly enjoyed and I can highly recommend.

If you've never read any of Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark-Hunter/Dream-Hunter series I suggest you start at the beginning with Fantasy Lover and work your way through.  Once you start it will be very hard to stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment