Sunday, October 2, 2011

Guardian Vampire by Lauralynn Elliott

18 Sept 11

Guardian Vampire

Guardian Vampire by Lauralynn Elliott was a good story and I gave it 4 stars. I liked the characters and the plot.  I enjoy characters that make me want to like them, that intrigue me and draw me into their lives. This was a very enjoyable book and kept me busy with all the little twists and turns the characters kept taking.  Definitely worth the $0.99 at Amazon.com.




After witnessing something so terrible in a nightclub that it causes her to lose her memory of it, Kendall St. John finds herself the target of ruthless killers. Her father hires a bodyguard, Logan Steele, to protect her, but everywhere they turn, the killers continue to find them. As Kendall and Logan struggle with their feelings for each other, Logan struggles to protect her from the killers…and from himself. Excerpt Kendall couldn’t believe her eyes. Standing before her was the man who had rejected her at the club. His steel gray eyes were amused as they gazed into her green ones. Fury took over her good sense as she stared at him. “Daddy, no!” she said angrily.

No comments:

Post a Comment