Sunday, January 22, 2012

Currently reading The Geek Job by Eve Langlais

I'm currently reading The Geek Job by Eve Langlais.  This has a bit of Vampires, Werewolves and other paranormal creatures.  The characters are kind of fun, interesting and I hope they get even more so as the book goes on.  I'm only 9% into it so far and I'm interested to see how it turns out.  I see a lot of potential and possibilities here.  Let's see how it lives up to its beginnings.

The Geek Job

Monday is coming and I'm looking forward to starting Lover Avenged by J. R. Ward in audio book on my drive in to work.  This one is in three parts, a little over 23 hours long. YES!  Good stories make my drive in enjoyable and is sure beats trying to find radio stations.  Much more enjoyable!

Lover Avenged: The Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 7

Audible Audio Edition, Unabridged $25.95 or Free with Audible 30-day free trial

No comments:

Post a Comment