Sunday, February 5, 2012

Currently Reading/Listening to

I'm currently reading No Where to Run by Maya Banks.  I really enjoy this series.  This is the only book in the series I've yet to read.  Kind of out of order but that doesn't take away from the intense drama and excellent characters in this series.  Maya Banks has a great series in the KGI books and every one of the characters are great. 

I'm listening to Lover Mine by J. R. Ward right now. This is John Matthew & Xhex's story and is really an excellent story.  I really love the Black Dagger Brotherhood series.  I've read them all but its great to listen to them while I drive in and back from work.  Makes the hour and a half drive go so much faster.  I've also managed to pick up the next book in the series Lover Unleashed which is Payne's story.

Another audio book I picked up this weekend is Cast In Courtlight by Michelle Sagara.  I'm finding this series quite interesting.  This is book #2 in the series and the characters are very interesting and the story is gripping.  This is a great listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment