Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Hole in the World by Sophie Robbins

A Hole in the World by Sophie Robbins         Awesome story full of fun, laughter & great characters!
This story was such a fun read! It was full of laughter and excitement.  I read this through in the space of a couple of hours and it was just so enjoyable.  I laughed so much.  This was one of the best just plain fun reads I've had in a long time.  The characters were real and the interaction between the teens of this world and the Princess was too funny.  This was light and easy and a very very enjoyable read.


www.amazon.com
Bianca’s life is tediously normal until the day she rescues a fairytale princess from a troll. Then, everything changes and Bianca finds herself being thrust into the role of Prince Charming whether she likes it or not.Despite her misgivings, she’s drawn to the strange Princess and her ways and befor
she... knows where she is she’s forced to fight for her love - and her life.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I wanted to say I just found this and it made my day <3 I'm so glad you enjoyed my book so much, especially that you enjoyed it enough to post about it. Thank you <3

    ReplyDelete